ARCADE FOOD THEATRE: A NEW ALL-DAY FOOD CONCEPT
We are pleased to announce the launch of a new concept - Arcade Food Theatre - at London’s iconic Centre Point this July.
The 12,500 square foot, Grade II-listed space features six independent ground-floor kitchens, a coffee and bakery counter, three conceptualised bars, an outdoor terrace and ‘The Loft’, an incubation-focused mezzanine kitchen space showcasing some of the city’s most exciting emerging culinary concepts.
- Pophams – Now a local institution born in the heart of Islington, Pophams redefines the traditional bakery and coffee shop with artisanal pastries amplified by unique flavor combinations from around the globe. Pophams will take residence in the coffee and bakery counter on the ground floor.
- TŌU by TĀ TĀ Eatery – From the same formidable couple duo behind cult pop-up TĀTĀ Eatery comes TŌU – the latest project from Nuno Mendes-trained Ana Gonçalves and Zijun Meng. TŌU is a katsu-sando- and Japanese-rice-bowl-driven concept - the first of its kind - that will take first residence in The Loft’s incubation kitchen space at launch.
- Pastorcito – The latest project from the industry-leading Harts Group (also behind Quo Vadis, Barrafina, The Drop and El Pastor) will launch at Arcade with an all-new menu of authentic Mexican dishes inspired by the founders’ time eating and living in Mexico City.
- Oklava – Culturally-grounded cooking inspired by Chef Selin’s culinary heritage. Arcade’s Oklava kitchen will be the third space by Selin Kiazim and Laura Christie following the opening of the original Oklava in Shoreditch.
- Flat Iron Workshop – From the team behind London’s hit Flat Iron steak restaurants comes the new Flat Iron Workshop – a space dedicated specifically to working on new dishes and specialist cuts. Flat Iron Workshop will always showcase some very special beef from responsible smaller producers in the UK.
- Casita Do Frango – A new project from the team behind Casa do Frango, the hugely successful Algarvian restaurant in London Bridge. Casita Do Frango will focus on wood-charcoal grilled Piri Piri chicken, accompanied by other Portugese favourites with an Arcade-exclusive twist.
- Chotto by Chotto Matte – Led by renowned restauranteur Kurt Zdesar comes a more accessible adaptation of the international Chotto Matte brand that offers a bold and authentic taste of Nikkei cuisine, an evolution of Japanese-Peruvian fare. Each dish plays on a multitude of colours and flavours that merge into one of the world’s most intriguing gastronomies.
For more information, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
#INSPIREDBY MANAL RAMADAN WHITE
EAT OUT TO HELP OUT
CAFE MURANO BRUNCH
NEW RESTAURANT TERRACES
TURNIPS, BOROUGH MARKET X TOMAS LIDAKEVICIUS
“PRIME FEAST” GOES NATIONWIDE
CAFE MURANO BERMONDSEY RE-OPENS
SABOR AL FRESCO
THE ROYAL, ST. LEONARDS-ON-SEA
COLETTE LAUNCHES A HAMPER COLLECTION
#INSPIREDBY DAVID WADDINGTON
KOLAMBA LAUNCHES BRUNCH
SABOR LAUNCHES "SABOR EN CASA"
THE PILGRM HOTEL LAUNCHES "THE PILGRM PROVISIONS"
#INSPIREDBY JEREMY LEE
OTTOLENGHI, ROVI, AND NOPI DELIVER
#INSPIREDBY SHUKO ODA
#INSPIREDBY FADI KATTAN
#INSPIREDBY MISSY FLYNN
#INSPIREDBY DAVID LOFTUS
PADELLA PASTA KITS LAUNCH
#INSPIREDBY YASMIN KHAN
#INSPIREDBY PETRA BARRAN
#INSPIREDBY ROBBIE BARGH
OTTOLENGHI IS REOPENING
PRAWN ON THE LAWN REOPENS AS A FISHMONGERS
#INSPIREDBY LILY VANILLI
KOLAMBA LAUNCHES SRI LANKAN DELIVERY SERVICE
#INSPIREDBY RACHEL RODDY
#INSPIREDBY RYAN CHETIYAWARDANA
ANGELA HARTNETT AND CAFE MURANO LAUNCH PASTA DELIVERY
#INSPIREDBY PAULA FITZHERBERT
#INSPIREDBY RAVEN SMITH
PRIME FEAST LAUNCHES HOME DELIVERED MEATS
#INSPIREDBY ELIZABETH DAY
#INSPIREDBY BEN PUNDOLE
#INSPIREDBY HENRIETTA LOVELL,
THE 'RARE TEA LADY'
WELCOME TO #INSPIREDBY
RESTAURANTS ARE HERE TO STAY, BUT THEY WON’T LOOK THE SAME
WHAT WE'RE READING
EASTER AT HOME
KOLAMBA POLOS RECIPE
NUTSHELL’S KHORESHT BADEMJAN
FALASTIN: A COOKBOOK
THE HOSPITALITY INDUSTRY GETS CREATIVE
NEW HEAD CHEF AT NUTSHELL AND PERSIAN NEW YEAR
UPCOMING EVENTS AT GREAT SCOTLAND YARD HOTEL
NEW CAFE MURANO MENU
VEGETARIAN SUPPER-CLUB SERIES AT ACE HOTEL, SHOREDITCH
DINNER BY HESTON BLUMENTHAL - 2020 AT A GLANCE
SUNDAY ROAST MENU AT PRAWN ON THE LAWN ISLINGTON
INTERNATIONAL WOMEN’S DAY – WHAT’S ON
THE HAND & FLOWERS TURNS 15 YEARS OLD THIS MONTH
BRITISH WINE MAKER LUNCH AT KERRIDGE'S
KOLAMBA PRESENT ISLAND SUNDAYS
ACTION AGAINST HUNGER JORDAN TREK 2020
ACE HOTEL'S BLACK: THE LITERARY SALON
LIGHTER SET LUNCH AT KERRIDGE'S BAR & GRILL
ANGELA HARTNETT JOINS BEST HOME COOK
TOM KERRIDGE'S NEW TV SHOW
LE BUN GOES VEGAN
MURANO'S JANUARY MENU