ARCADE FOOD THEATRE: A NEW ALL-DAY FOOD CONCEPT
We are pleased to announce the launch of a new concept - Arcade Food Theatre - at London’s iconic Centre Point this July.
The 12,500 square foot, Grade II-listed space features six independent ground-floor kitchens, a coffee and bakery counter, three conceptualised bars, an outdoor terrace and ‘The Loft’, an incubation-focused mezzanine kitchen space showcasing some of the city’s most exciting emerging culinary concepts.
- Pophams – Now a local institution born in the heart of Islington, Pophams redefines the traditional bakery and coffee shop with artisanal pastries amplified by unique flavor combinations from around the globe. Pophams will take residence in the coffee and bakery counter on the ground floor.
- TŌU by TĀ TĀ Eatery – From the same formidable couple duo behind cult pop-up TĀTĀ Eatery comes TŌU – the latest project from Nuno Mendes-trained Ana Gonçalves and Zijun Meng. TŌU is a katsu-sando- and Japanese-rice-bowl-driven concept - the first of its kind - that will take first residence in The Loft’s incubation kitchen space at launch.
- Pastorcito – The latest project from the industry-leading Harts Group (also behind Quo Vadis, Barrafina, The Drop and El Pastor) will launch at Arcade with an all-new menu of authentic Mexican dishes inspired by the founders’ time eating and living in Mexico City.
- Oklava – Culturally-grounded cooking inspired by Chef Selin’s culinary heritage. Arcade’s Oklava kitchen will be the third space by Selin Kiazim and Laura Christie following the opening of the original Oklava in Shoreditch.
- Flat Iron Workshop – From the team behind London’s hit Flat Iron steak restaurants comes the new Flat Iron Workshop – a space dedicated specifically to working on new dishes and specialist cuts. Flat Iron Workshop will always showcase some very special beef from responsible smaller producers in the UK.
- Casita Do Frango – A new project from the team behind Casa do Frango, the hugely successful Algarvian restaurant in London Bridge. Casita Do Frango will focus on wood-charcoal grilled Piri Piri chicken, accompanied by other Portugese favourites with an Arcade-exclusive twist.
- Chotto by Chotto Matte – Led by renowned restauranteur Kurt Zdesar comes a more accessible adaptation of the international Chotto Matte brand that offers a bold and authentic taste of Nikkei cuisine, an evolution of Japanese-Peruvian fare. Each dish plays on a multitude of colours and flavours that merge into one of the world’s most intriguing gastronomies.
For more information, please contact email@example.com
SABOR LAUNCHES A NEW COCKTAIL LIST
GOODMAN, BEAST AND ZELMAN MEATS
TOM KERRIDGE'S RESTAURANT THE BULL & BEAR TO OPEN IN NOVEMBER
PADELLA ANNOUNCES SHOREDITCH OPENING
CULTUREPLEX TO OPEN IN MANCHESTER IN SEPTEMBER
OZONE TO OPEN SECOND LONDON ALL-DAY EATERY IN OCTOBER
ANGELA HARTNETT'S CAFE MURANO TO OPEN IN BERMONDSEY
KOLAMBA, A SRI LANKAN RESTAURANT OPENING THIS AUTUMN
TOM KERRIDGE LAUNCHES KETCHUP RANGE
PENSONS GUEST CHEF DINNER WITH SIMON ROGAN AND TOM PHILLIPS
FITZ'S IN BLOOM
MURANO'S LIMITED EDITION AUGUST SUMMER MENU
NUTSHELL OPENS ITS DOORS TODAY ON LONDON'S ST MARTIN'S LANE
FAZENDA NOVA IN SUPPORT OF WELLBEING OF WOMEN
PENSONS LAUNCHES NEW SUMMER MENU
ARCADE FOOD THEATRE TO OPEN ON 22ND JULY
SOM SAA TO HOST ANDY RICKER FOR AN EXCLUSIVE THAI TASTING MENU
PRAWN ON THE LAWN ISLINGTON'S SUNDAY SEAFOOD BRUNCH
ACE HOTEL LAUNCHES NEW COCKTAIL MENU IN THE LOBBY BAR
THE ZETTER TOWNHOUSE UNVEILS NEW COCKTAIL LISTS
ACE HOTEL LONDON PRESENTS PIT POP-UP BBQ
THE PILGRM HOTEL LAUNCHES ALFRESCO TERRACE
SECRET SMOKEHOUSE, FISH CURERS & SMOKERS
SABOR HAS LAUNCHED A NEW LUNCHTIME MENU IN THE BAR
ACORN AWARDS 2019
THIBAULT MARCHAND WINS BAKE OFF: THE PROFESSIONALS 2019
ARCADE FOOD THEATRE: A NEW ALL-DAY FOOD CONCEPT
GREAT SCOTLAND YARD HOTEL LAUNCHING LATE SUMMER 2019
NATIONAL RESTAURANT AWARDS 2019
HOMESLICE SIGNATURE PIZZA LAUNCH
TOM KERRIDGE TO OPEN IN MANCHESTER
PALM COURT, SUMMER ROSE GARDEN AFTERNOON TEA
THE WILD RABBIT LAUNCHES ‘BOTTOMS UP’ BAR ON SUMMER TERRACE
NUTSHELL, A NEW MODERN IRANIAN RESTAURANT, OPENING IN JULY
CELEBRATE 100 YEARS OF NEGRONI AT CAFE MURANO
THE BUXTON, PUB, HOTEL AND ROOFTOP, OPENS IN SHOREDITCH
OTTOLENGHI REAL WINE FAIR DINNERS
SABOR WINS BEST BREAKTHROUGH AT THE GQ FOOD AND DRINK AWARDS 2019
ÆCORN APERITIFS, A COLLECTION OF NON-ALCOHOLIC APERITIFS
HOMESLICE OPENS AT THE PRINCE
FAZENDA NOVA COUNTRY HOUSE IN PORTUGAL REOPENS FOR THE SUMMER SEASON
CAFE MURANO INTRODUCES KIDS EAT FREE INITATIVE DURING THE EASTER HOLIDAYS
ACE HOTEL JOINS THE GEMMA BELL AND COMPANY PORTFOLIO
KOYA CITY LAUNCHES JAPANESE LUNCH BENTO BOXES
WEDDINGS AT THE ZETTER TOWNHOUSES
THE ULTIMATE MOTHER'S DAY GIFTS AND EXPERIENCES
THE BUXTON, A PUB WITH ROOMS ON BRICK LANE TO LAUNCH MID-MAY
CULTUREPLEX: BROUGHT TO MANCHESTER BY BISTROTHEQUE
PRAWN ON THE LAWN OPEN EVENING COCKTAIL + OYSTER BAR, SAWYER & GRAY LATES
HOMESLICE X PATTY & BUN COLLABORATION - THE 'LOVE CHILD'
DISHOOM HAS BEEN RANKED 19TH IN THE SUNDAY TIMES 100 BEST COMPANIES LIST 2019
FEAST AT WILDERNESS FESTIVAL THIS SUMMER
A SMALL, INDEPENDENTLY RUN ENGLISH BISTRO
SUPERBOWL SUNDAY AT THE CURTAIN
ESTRELLA DAMM TOP 50 GASTROPUBS IN BRITAIN 2019
STATEMENT REGARDING OUR RELATIONSHIP WITH URBAN INNS LTD
PASSIONE VINO JOINS THE GEMMA BELL AND COMPANY PORTFOLIO
THE BEST PLACES TO CELEBRATE BURNS NIGHT
THE BUXTON, A NEW HOTEL AND PUB, TO OPEN IN SPRING 2019
CONGRATULATIONS TO TOMAS KUBART NAMED 2019 UK RESTAURANT MANAGER OF THE YEAR